Saturday 11th May, London UK
The One Voice Awards 2019 submissions are now closed!
The shortlist will be released on Monday 11th March 2019 - Best of luck to all of those who have entered.
Buy Tickets for the One Voice Awards Evening
The One Voice Awards is being held in the DoubleTree by Hilton, Docklands hotel on Saturday 11th May 2019. This black-tie event will feature a 3-course dinner, drinks and a wonderful awards show, located by the Thames river.
Tickets for the awards go on sale on 11th March 2019 at 09:00 GMT.
The following rules apply to the One Voice Awards:
1. Candidates may submit nominations for up to 10 of the award 32 categories. You do not have to submit for all 10, but 10 entries is the maximum amount per voice artist.
2. Please ensure that nominations are submitted anonymously - no slating. This will assist in anonymity to the judging panel.
3. *All awards are open to residents of the UK only (with a permanent address) or British voice artists working abroad who can prove they have a British passport at the time of voting. The only exception to this is are the international categories which are open to everyone except UK residents. Our system will automatically determine which categories you may submit to.
4. The date range of performances that may be submitted for consideration are 1st Jan 2018 - 31st Dec 2018.
5. No direct (permanent) employees or their family members of Gravy For The Brain Ltd may submit themselves for awards consideration. Contract staff are excluded and may enter.
6. **Entries for "Best Children's Voiceover Performance (Under 18)" must be submitted by the parent or guardian of the minor. Evidence of the minor's age will be required for shortlisted candidates. NB: This category is NOT for adults imitating children's voices, but for actors aged under 18 only.
7. The judge's decision on voting is final and will be presented at the One Voice Awards 2018.
8. With the exception of the Demo Reel categories, demo reels are not allowed to be entered - entries must consist of actual work in that category, recorded, created or broadcast within the date-range. Any demo material will be removed from consideration
9. Please do not cheat or break any of these rules. If candidates are found to be cheating, or have cheated, they will be disqualified and if this is after the event, may have their award revoked!
A New Standard in Voice Awards
We are setting a new standard for awards in the Voice Acting Industry (*see below!)
The One Voice Awards is an awards ceremony which celebrates talent in the industry at all levels.
Whether it's industry legends, new talent, casting directors, agents, sound engineers or...well anyone in the industry at all, we want to award excellence and perpetuate brilliant work whether it's going on in front of the mic or behind it.
We do not believe in the 'monetisation' of voiceover artists, nor corruption in the awards industries in general. Because of this the One Voice Awards...
...is not open to any permanent employees or relatives of the One Voice Conference team, or Gravy For The Brain Ltd. None of us can be nominated, nor win one of our own awards.
...will not charge you to submit your entries. We do not believe in 'monetising' members of the voiceover industry.
...will not charge you for your awards if you win them. Again, we do not believe in triple-charging you (submission fee, attendance fee & award fee) for winning an award that you deserved to win.
...will be judged by an independent judging body of professional industry judges - and the names of the judges will be published after the awards have been decided, rather than before.
The One Voice Awards - setting new standards in the Voice Industry